We want to make sure that your Snug Craft online shopping experience is pleasurable, easy and stress-free. With that aim in mind we believe that a consistent and transparent delivery, returns and online shop usage policy should be something that’s easy to find and understand. Below you will find how we plan to fulfil and deliver your purchases as well as how we plan to help you when things don’t go to plan.
Internet shopping should be simple and stress-free – even when things go wrong, if you have any questions or concerns contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Our Business Address:
It’s easiest to contact us via our email or through our contact form which we check throughout the day. You may also call us on 01509229189. Though please note as we are often in our workshops we are not always able to answer calls.
You may also write to us at our registered office: 11, Sevenlands Drive, Boulton Moor Derbyshire, DE24 5AD. Though please note we do not run our daily production/dispatch from this address and cannot accept visitors.
The term ‘Snug Craft’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11, Sevenlands Drive, Boulton Moor, Derbyshire, DE245AD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Website Terms & Conditions
- While we make every effort to accurately represent our products in our photography we are unable to guarantee that colours are 100% accurately displayed. Ultimately we have no control over the colour settings of your computer or website browsing device and variations may occur across a range of devices and monitors.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.