We hope your shopping experience is enjoyable and easy to understand. If you have any queries please contact us.
Payment Methods Available: Credit/Debit Card & Paypal*
- All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT as Snug Craft is not currently registered for VAT.
- To order online, click on the ‘Add to Cart!’ OR ‘More Information…’ button next to each item on the website Shop. You will then be taken to a detailed description of the item. Click on the ‘Add’ button will then add the item to your shopping Cart.
- After adding an item to your cart you have the option to edit the number quantities of the item, remove the item from your cart and “Continue Shopping” or to go to the “Proceed to Checkout” page which shows all the items you have selected to be ordered and the prices.
- If you choose to “Proceed to Checkout” You can then review and edit your shipping, billing and shopping cart contents before selecting your method of payment where your payment details will be collected.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an automated confirmation by email. Carefully check all the details on this confirmation and contact us immediately if any of the details are incorrect, especially delivery addresses. Please ensure that you keep a copy for your records.
- By clicking the ‘Cheque/Money order’ button via the ‘Verify Order’ page or the ‘Pay Now’ button via Paypal, you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, Snug Craft shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
- Variations of colour of our product images may occur across a range of monitors and devices. While we make every effort to represent our products accurately ultimately we have no control over the colour settings of your computer, monitor or website browsing device.
- Our products are handcrafted in the UK and as such minor variations will be present in our products and no two items will be finished/fashioned identically.
- Our preferred payment gateway is PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by debit or credit card. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can simply pay by credit or debit card in the normal way, using PayPal as you would any secure payment gateway on the Internet. Of course, if you do have a PayPal account then you can also use it to pay for purchases. And if you would like a PayPal account, you can simply sign up at time of payment.
- When paying for your goods, a small padlock appearing in your browser window will illustrate the security of this connection. If you are still concerned about providing your credit card details online, we are happy to accept payment by cheque. Please contact us for details.
- To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
- Snug Craft reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.